Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Parent/Teacher Conference Highlights

Some quotes from Julia's portfolio:

"...a delight to have in class. She has spunk and is always smiling. ..a smart little girl, who picks up on concepts and will answer most of the questions asked on circle time. ...she has confidence in herself and has been a pleasure to work with in class."


And from Ace's:

"Ace is one of the those children who you would describe as wearing his heart on his sleeve. He is one of the most social and caring boys I have had in a class in a long time. He cares more about his friends than he does about himself."

I'm so proud of my little scholars. I pray everyday that they succeed in school and do well academically but above all else, I want them to have confidence in themselves and be kind to others. I'm so happy that they are in a school environment that nurtures those qualities and recognizes them for their individuality and strength.

No comments: