Wednesday, December 24, 2008

If you could have one thing right now, what would it be?
Christmas dinner magically prepared and waiting in the fridge.

How do you style your hair?
What is this "style" you speak of? Does wash and occasionally brush count?

What's the last book you read?
Smash! Crash! to Ace


What are you wearing now?
(I'm finding these questions a little intrusive, Mr. Meme)
Yoga pants, tank top, slippers, a jingle bell (thanks to Hayley)

What one physical feature would you change if you could?
I would mind losing a little of my baby-baby-baby-baby weight.

What are your plans for today?
Get off the computer
Fix at least 2 side dishes for tomorrow
Wrap presents
Make cookies
Help Andy assemble Ace's ATV
Let the kids open a few presents
Go to Church
Watch A Wonderful Life

Who was the last person you hugged?
Julia


How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
With the kids to get up and ready too, about an hour and a half. If it's just me, 15 minutes.

Name three of your favorite movies:
It's a Wonderful Life, Jerry Maguire, Steel Magnolias

What's the last movie you watched?
Fred Claus

What time is your usual bedtime?
around 11.

If you could add one room onto the house that would serve any unique purpose you desired, what would the room be?
A padded room to put Ace in when he is having a "moment".

What is your favorite weather?
Snow

What's your dream career?
Doing what I do now. Getting paid for it would be nice!

What images were in your mind when you fell asleep last night?
I was mentally calculating exactly how many people would be here for Christmas dinner. And having a minor heart attack wondering how I would feed everyone. Then I sat up and sent Andy to the store for more sweet potatoes and peacefully drifted off to sleep.

What brings you joy?
Family.

If you could go back to one time in your life as an observer, when would it be?
I'd like to stay right here, looking in on my life now and enjoying all the fun and laughter without having to change the diapers and clean up the mess! And as an observer, I could spend much more time admiring my husband's cute butt.
If I could do more than observe I would go back to college and tell myself to lay off the booze and stop dating so many douchebags. Oh, and I would go back about 10 years and stop myself from trying to wax my own eyebrows. I walked around for 6 months with half an eyebrow and to this day I struggle with eyebrow issues.

What's your favorite food?
I just love food in general, it would take to long to narrow this list down.


Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: